июня 26, 2012

[bbye - gbye] Loves Wig + Photoshoots

New best wig ever!! I have been in love with this wig for a lot of time ~~~ and think that I look like real japanese gyaru :D meeeeeoooow

So, we see that wig is absolutely qualitive and stand about 200 degrees C !! Also it has special individual box and Elastic Nylon Black Wig Cap for your hair. 

I shoose the lightest color which must has some red-haired tint, unfortunately it doesn't look like color on the box or pics in Internet. But I am fully satisfied.
I decided to wear it with WC long sweater and high platform shoes. 



Wig give the best fit to my oval-round face.






















Can't choose from these 2 edits. So, show both :3


1. 
2.










best one . Kitty luv ^.^

The next shoots are from my own ' Hope'graphy ' collection. This girl is my friend which allow me to change her style to my fav GAL.


 Hair style and make-up by ME ^^




6 комментариев:

  1. nice blog checkout my latest blog on

    http://togetherfornature.blogspot.com

    feel free to leave a comment

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Konichiwa Jenny-chan~ ^__^



    I found your blog from BLOGGERS and just thought that I should come say hi to you! Awwww you look superb kawaii!! Loving the wig~~ ^_^




    Feel free to visit my blog:
    http://michikokawashi.blogspot.com

    Love,
    Michiko

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. the reason why it is not the same is because u haven't separate the curls

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. the reason why it is not the same is because u haven't separate the curls

    ОтветитьУдалить